After my list of my top 10 actors, I decided to make another list. As the title says, it's list of my best movies of all time. Here it is!

1. Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie.  Directed and written by Quentin Tarantino, who is also my favorite director. I have already written a review of this movie, which you can check out here. It's a really good movie, it has great dialogues, great story, awesome actors, great replay value, and just about everything that is need for a perfect film.















2. Inglorious Basterds


Inglorious basterds is my second best movie. It's also directed and written by Quentin Tarantino. Two things that I like the most about this movie are:
1. GREAT dialogues. Some of the scenes literally last for 20-30 minutes, and it's just a couple of guys/girls having some kind of conversation. It's just so brilliantly written! Every second you get more anxious about what's going to happen and you get sucked into the story.
2. Languages. I think that more films should have authentic languages and actors, instead of all the Russians speaking English, only with the Russian accent, or the Germans speaking English with the German accent. In this movie every nationality speaks its own language which adds a lot of depth to the movie.






3. The Godfather series

The Godfather is often considered one of the best movies of all time. It's an ecranisation of Mario Puzo's novel of the same name. It's directed by Francis Ford Coppola and it has some of the best actors of the time in it. I like all three parts, but some people tend to think that the third one was unnecessary and kind of dull.
















4. Lord of the Rings series

Lord of the Rings is one of the highest grossing films of all time. It was probably the first movie that I saw in cinema. It was back in 2001 when The Fellowship of the Ring first came out. I remember that I really liked it, and I continued to watch its sequels as they were released. Out of all the movies I watched, I think that I repeated this one the most. It has a great director, great actors and, overall, a great group of people working on it. It's fascinating how much work went into these movies.













5. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a part of the Dollars Trilogy, written by Age & Scarpelli and Luciano Vincenzoni, starring Clint Eastwood. When I was little kid I used to watch western films all the time. This, along with the other two movies from this trilogy, is my favorite. It's a great story, fun to watch and has a element of "baddassery" in it, just like all (or at least most) films including Clint Eastwood have.













Bookmark or Share This Post

Leave a Reply